|NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE|
Lowell Scholtes and Pamela Scholtes, husband and wife, as Mortgagors, to Ronald Johanning as Mortgagee|
NOTICE OF MORTGAGE
Date: October 17, 2012
YOU ARE NOTIFIED THAT:
1. THE RIGHT TO VERIFICATION OF THE DEBT AND IDENTITY OF THE ORIGINAL CREDITOR WITHIN THE TIME PROVIDED BY LAW IS NOT AFFECTED BY THIS ACTION.
2. THIS COMMUNICATION IS FROM A DEBT COLLECTOR ATTEMPTING TO COLLECT A DEBT. ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE.
3. Default has occurred in the conditions of the mortgage dated September 13, 2007 executed by Lowell Scholtes and Pamela Scholtes, husband and wife, as Mortgagors, to Ronald Johanning as Mortgagee, and filed for record on September 18, 2007, as Document Number 229429, in the Office of the County Recorder of Murray County, Minnesota. The land described in the Mortgage is not registered land.
4. The Mortgage has not been assigned.
5. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was: Sixty-Five Thousand and No/100 ($65,000.00) Dollars.
6. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Mortgage, or any part thereof.
. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage, and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
8. At the date of this notice the amount due on the Mortgage, and taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage is: $94,348.25.
9. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed,
and the land described as follows:
Block One (1), EXCEPT the East 45 feet thereof, Valhalla Subdivision, (Valhalla Drive and Valhalla Square), Murray County, Minnesota
Tax Parcel I.D. # 15-160-0020
Property Address: 6 Valhalla Drive, Slayton, MN 56172
will be sold by the County Sheriff of Murray County, Minnesota, at public auction on December 19, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. at the Murray County Sheriff's Office located at 2558 29th Street, Slayton, Minnesota 56172, to pay the debt then secured by said Mortgage and taxes, if any, on said premises, and the costs and disbursements, including attorneys' fees allowed by law.
10. The time allowed for redemption by Mortgagors or Mortgagors' personal representatives or assigns is six (6) months after the date of sale. Each holder of a junior lien may redeem in the order and manner provided in Minn. Stats. Chaps. 580 and 582, beginning after the expiration of the Mortgagor's redemption period. If the Mortgage is not reinstated or the property redeemed, and the mortgaged real estate is an owner-occupied single-family dwelling, Mortgagors must vacate the property foreclosed upon on or before June 19, 2013, by 11:59 p.m.
11. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR'S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
12. The MORTGAGOR(S) RELEASED FROM FINANCIAL OBLIGATION ON THE MORTGAGE IS/ARE: NONE.
DOUGHERTY, MOLENDA, SOLFEST, HILLS & BAUER P.A.
Brian J. Wisdorf MN# 297768
Robert B. Bauer MN# 227365
7300 West 14th Street, Suite 600
Apple Valley, MN 55124
S, 10/17 - 11/21, 2012